Of what interest is a saint who barely
lived twenty years a century ago, thousand of miles from Europe?
There are many reasons for this. Here are a few ones:
• Because saints are God's masterpieces. To discover
Saint Teresa of the Andes is to discover a new marvel realized
by God's grace in a human person.
• Because Teresa of the Andes lived nearly her entire
life in the world where the greatest part of her sanctification
took place. She shows us how to sanctify ourselves in daily
activities: family life, school, vacations, sports, etc.
• Because dying at nineteen, Teresa of the Andes is
a particularly attractive model of holiness for young people.
She shows them where true happiness lies: God is infinite
• Because Teresa of the Andes strongly stimulates us
through her insatiable thirst for God and her absolute love
• Because thousand of people make the experience of
the power of her intercession in front of God. The encounter
of Teresa changed their life.
It is up to
you to discover her if you wish!